The terms and conditions listed below govern the purchase of works available via the Website www.laberintogris.com, owned by Laberinto Gris, S.L., located in Zaragoza (Spain), Avda. César Augusto Nº 83, and whose CIF is B99124224. Formed indefinitely under public deed and registered at the Registro Mercantil de Zaragoza in Volume 3432, Page Z-42039 and Folio 63 (ROYO-ROYO).
ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS
These Purchase Conditions shall apply to the sale of all the works available through the website ROYO-ROYO. The use by the purchaser of the services shop LABERINTO GRIS presupposes in any case, adherence to the conditions contained in the Legal Notice and the Conditions of Purchase in the version published by Laberinto Gris in the time of the purchase order. Therefore, the buyer should read these Terms of Purchase before making a purchase.
Purchase prices of the works are those indicated on the website on the date of the order.
- The regulations and legislation of VAT only applies to EU countries at any time. The countries outside the EU are exempt from this tax.
- The prices that appear on our website include VAT when visited from countries of European Union.
- All shipments that go outside the European Community, may be subject to customs formalities depending on each country, which are borne by the recipient.
You can purchase any item by using Paypal, bank transfer or credit card (see especifications).
3.1 - Paypal:
Laberinto Gris will take care of the commission. This is a payment method that allows users to take full advantage of electronic commerce, and at the same time, enjoy the most advanced security and protection technology available on the internet. You must be a Paypal member, or an invited user to use this payment method. For more information visit www.paypal.com.
3.2 - Credit card:
All the information you provide is automatically protected by the SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) system, which guarantees that every transaction is 100% secure. This system encrypts all the information provided and prevents its unauthorized use.
Credit cards that are accepted:
- Visa electron
- American Express
3.3 - Bank transfer:
- The purchaser will receive an email with the sum of the total amount and the information needed for the bank transfer.
- When making the transfer you must indicate the order number, name and surname.
- Orders will be considered effective once LABERINTO GRIS has received confirmation of payment by bank transfer.
- When you send your Order, the selected work will be automatically reserved, although it will still appear on the Laberinto Gris website.
From the moment of sending the email with the budget the reserve remains for ten days. If no payment is recieved within the specified period, the work will no longer remain reserved and will be again available for sale.
SHIPPING AND TRANSPORT
Laberinto Gris will offer free shipping to all customers anywhere in the world in purchases over 175€ / $190 (EU*) and 220€ / $240 (NON-EU) through GRUPO CORREOS.
Laberinto Gris shipments are made through the courier company GRUPO CORREOS and MBE (Mail Boxes Etc.) which features companies UPS, FEDEX and DHL for deliveries depending on the country of destination.
The management of orders that do not require certificates of authenticity will be of 1 up to 2 business days.
Once managed the shipment we will provide the tracking number and link so you can keep track of the package. Delivery times are calculated based on working days and will vary depending on where the delivery is made.
*Except Canary Islands.
4.1 - Original work
Laberinto Gris takes over the costs of shipping for all the original work. These orders are carried out with the courier company MBE (Mail Boxes Etc.) always in Express mode.
United States, Canadá (American continent)
- STANDARD SHIPPING - From 7 to 12 business days (depends on the customs office)
- EXPRESS SHIPPING - From 4 to 5 business days (depends on the customs office)
- STANDARD SHIPPING - From 5 to 7 business days
- EXPRESS SHIPPING - From 2 to 4 business days
Countries outside the European Union
- STANDARD SHIPPING - From 5 to 7 business days (depends on the customs office)
- EXPRESS SHIPPING - From 2 to 4 business days (depends on the customs office)
Due to the change in customs between Spain and the United Kingdom, orders may be delayed due to the collapse of customs.
- STANDARD SHIPPING - From 2 to 3 business days
- STANDARD SHIPPING- From 2 to 4 business days for Baleares
- STANDARD SHIPPING - From 10 business days for Canary Islands
4.2 - Limited work
Purchases of items belonging to the section LIMITED WORK will have a free option of delivery with the company GRUPO CORREOS. In addition we will offer our customers a faster shipping option (Express) with the MBE company which shall be borne by the customer.
4.3 - Delivery lead time
All orders require an internal management (consisting of preparation of the documents, certificates, etc.) that can vary depending on the piece that you purchased. The days are specified by the carrier for transit only and are counted from the moment Laberinto Gris notifies the customer the tracking number and link.
Delivery will be made to the address indicated by the purchaser, which can be different to their usual place of residence or the billing address. Any change to the address needs to be confirmed with Laberinto Gris before the shipping process has started.
In any of the cases, at the time of delivery of the work, the identification of the receptor and the signature on the delivery note will be asked.The deadline that is set in the budget will be merely indicative. This deadline shall not be under any case responsibility of LABERINTO GRIS, but of the carrier.
If you also would like to hire a special transport insurance for the shipment of the work you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will manage it informing you before about price.
RETURN AND EXCHANGE
Returns are allowed only in case of defective items, due to transport or erroneous shipments, when reporting before 48 hours upon recieving the order. In this case shipping charges will be in charge LABERINTO GRIS.
CERTIFICATES AND DOCUMENTATION
All the pieces that purchased from our store are accompanied by official documentation certifying their authenticity, and the bill needed for legal purposes or for transit customs.
SSL for the payment
All transactions made through our platform will have the best security, confidentiality and integrity guarantees. To guarantee the confidentiality in the transfer of data over the internet a security protocol, SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) is used. This system ensures the identity of the purchaser, guarantees the integrity of the message, and encodes data with a 128-bit encryption, which guarantees that if someone intercepts the communication they won’t be able to interpret it.
Your personal information in Laberinto Gris
Personal information provided by you on making an order will be included in a file for which LABERINTO GRIS is responsible, with the purpose of using it for processing purchases, as well contacting you and sending you information, via any means, including email, on new website updates and on the work of LABERINTO GRIS. Being responsible for this file, LABERINTO GRIS undertakes to keep your personal information confidential and to ensure the exercise of your access, rectification, cancellation and objection rights at the address indicated in the beginning of these Purchase Conditions, to the attention of email@example.com
For any questions you can contact the with Laberinto Gris through email firstname.lastname@example.org.
MAKING A PURCHASE
You need to be logged in to make a purchase. These are the steps to make the purchase of the items.
1. Visualize the work/s you are interested in. Using a click on the works will get an expansion of photography and will see its features. To add the work to your order, under the description and characteristics you need to click the button “ADD TO CART”.
2. Next you can choose between the options “CONTINUE SHOPPING” or “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT”.
3. If you wish to continue shopping, repeat the above process. You can access your cart to process your order at any time by clicking the button “CART” located on the top right of the page.
4. By accessing the cart with your items you will be presented with a summary screen that consists of an image of the work/s, its name, reference number, price and quantity that you will be able to change. Below this summary you will see the final price of your order and a field to apply coupons.
5. To proceed with the purchase it requires that you have a user in Laberinto Gris. If you already have user you will be asked for your email address and password to access your data that you have previously provided. If you are a new customer, you will have an option to register, in this process we will ask you the necessary information to make the sale.
6. Once you have registered (if new customer) or has accessed your account (existing customer) you can choose a delivery address for your order. This may be the same as the billing address or other, if you uncheck the box “Use the delivery address as the billing address” a button called “Add a new address” will appear, will take you to the form for entering a shipping address. If you specified a different shipping address from the billing on previous purchases or from the admin panel of your account, it appears instead of the button, you can modify it if your mailing address has changed.
7. Then we will offer different transport companies that can deliver the work depending of its size and shipping address.
8. Finally we will ask you to specify a method of payment.
9. By completing this process you will receive an email confirming your order.
If you are a registered client you can "Log In" into your account and access at any time to the management of your personal information by pressing the button "Hello (Your Name)" in the top right corner of the screen next to your cart.
This section has the following information "Orders", "Addresses", "Information" and "Coupons":
- Orders: in this section you may view the history of purchases that you have made in our shop as well as a more extensive detail and the state of your order. You will also have access to bills in PDF format.
- Information: this section contains personal information like name, date of birth, etc. You may change it at any time. In addition you can make changes to your password if you desire.
- Addresses: this section contains the address you provided at the moment of registration on the page. It is always necessary at least one direction corresponding to the billing address. You can add additional addresses or make changes to existing one in case you want to receive the delivery in a different place (as work, another home, make a gift, etc.).
- Coupons: on special occasions we offer our customers discount vouchers for future purchases. These vouchers will appear in this section and you will be notified by email of their disposal.
FRECUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
How can I make sure that my purchase has been carried out correctly?
Once you have placed your order, you will receive a confirmation email with the details of your order. If you don’t receive it, please contact us through email@example.com
Can I cancel an item in my order?
Yes, you can cancel an unwanted item from the shopping cart, as long as you haven’t processed your order.
What happens if I am not at home when my order is delivered?
If there is no one at the indicated address at the time of delivery, the courier will leave a calling card. If you need to reschedule the delivery, you can let us know by emailing us your name and delivery information.
Why can my credit card be rejected?
Your credit card can be rejected for one of the following reasons:
- The card may have expired. Check that your card does not exceed the validity date.
- You may have reached the limit of the card. Check with your bank that your card has not exceeded the allowed amount for purchases. In this case you you can purchase with other payment methods offered by Laberinto Gris, such as a bank transfer or PayPal.
- Some entered data may be incorrect. Check that you have fully completed all required fields.